[Wien] segmentation fault error for beta-cristobalite

Joel Abrahamson jtabrahamson at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 23:39:25 CEST 2004

Dear Dr. Andersen,
My total swap space is actually ~512 MB, with about
256 MB each being listed as "used" and "free." The
total memory of the computer is 512 MB, so I am not
sure that swap space is the issue. I have also tried
to decrease the size of the executables, but that has
not helped either.
Do you have any further suggestions?
Sincerely,
Joel Abrahamson
^^^^^^
Dear Mr. Abrahamson,

if you have ensured that the shell limits are removed,
try add some swap
space - you might be running out of memory. Does it
work with 1 (one)
k-point?

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.