[Wien] Need help about compiling

Daniel Zhu danielwien2k at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 20:16:07 CEST 2004

Hello, everyone:
I am a new one in WIEN2k code. My hardware and system
is: P-4 with HT 3.0GHz, 1MB, memory 1GHz dual channel
DDR, Fedora Core 2 release, when I compile the code
following the UG installation instruction,lots of
error when compile with ifc, so I turn to use ifort as
fortran compile, and seems everything is ok, and no
errors. w2web can be startes. I use all default to
test the TiC example.but when I run the SCF within
w2web, it always show error msg after first SCF, it
says "error in MIXER". Can anyone help me out, or give
me some suggestions? Thank you here.