[Wien] q re: 'local coordinates' and px, py, pz

Stefaan Cottenier Stefaan.Cottenier at fys.kuleuven.ac.be
Fri Jul 30 13:07:43 CEST 2004

Your question will be probably solved by looking at the local rotation
matrix, that is given for each inequivalent position in case.struct. (I
always forget whether this matrix transforms from global to local or from
local to global axis system, and whether it is printed rowwise or
columnwise -- but you can probably figure that out. Look also in the UG, at
the end there is section on local rotation matrices).

Stefaan