[Wien] vector file

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Tue Jun 1 09:59:37 CEST 2004

Dear Mr. Taojun,

the different vector files have the same structure, with some
information repeated in the beginning of each file, since this sort of
parallelization is done in scripts.

Read SRC_lapw1/tapew.f, I think... it should make you able to combine
the vector files with a simple small program.

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.