[Wien] DOS- Coordinates

sedigheh sirousi ssirousi at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 16:29:18 CEST 2004

Hello
becase in spin_polorized system we have two file for
spin up and dn, *.dos1/2/3evup and *.dos1/2/3evdn or
*.dos1/2/3up and *.dos1/2/3dn.
we know the area of a DOS curve for spin up gives us
only the number of spin up electrons.
but in another systems we have only *.dos1ev or
*.dos1.
for underestandig better you can study the chapter 8
of US.
with the best regards
sirousi