[Wien] DOS- Coordinates

Javad Hashemifar s_javad at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 20:26:50 CEST 2004

--- Sherif Yehia <wien542002 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dear sedigheh sirousi
>
>    Thank you for your comment the case.dos1evup/dn is
> there  but I still don't understand why in the UG it
> says (States/Ry/spin) or  (States/ev/spin)!! could you

Dear Sherif Yehia,
spin is not a continues parameter and therefore states/Ry/spin does not mean
that there is some parameter versus spin but it means that DOS will be
calculated for each spin separately. Then obtaned DOS using dosplot is in units
of states/Ry or states/eV but the up and down spins should be plotted
separately (dosplot -up(dn)).
regards,
Javad Hashemifar