[Wien] ifort (ifc) 8.0 and mkl 6.1

Pablo de la Mora pm at fciencias.unam.mx
Sat Jun 26 02:34:58 CEST 2004

Thanks to Dariusz Chrobak,  Jeff Spirko, Emilo Orgaz and Mahmoud Payami
    I didn't reply earlier since I had other kind of problems, the
configuration system in my machine has some problems so I had to borrow
a machine with similar characteristics to compile the WIEN code and with
your advice I was able to compile the program.
    The parameters I used are:

     O          -FR -mp -w
     L          -L../SRC_lib -L/local/ATLAS_INTEL/lib/Intel -Vaxlib -static
     P          '-DParallel'
     R          -llapack_lapw -lf77blas -latlas -lguide -lpthread -lg2c

    The new machine could find the libg2c.o library. The '-static'
option didn't give problems
        Saludos

                Pablo de la Mora