[Wien] simple question.

Stefaan Cottenier Stefaan.Cottenier at fys.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue Jun 29 23:17:51 CEST 2004

> For instance, in case.in2, we usually set the window from -7 to 1.5,
> my
> question is : why choose -7? how do you get this number?

The lower boundary of this window is somewhat lower than the
separation energy you choose in lstart (default -6.0). It doesn't make
sense to choose a much lower value for this window, as your choice in
lstart implies that there shouldn't be eigenvalues in that range. (and
a higher lower boundary is of course wrong as well, as it would
exclude eigenvalues from the window).

Stefaan