[Wien] a serious problem about "symmetry" for antiferromagnetic CoO in wien2k calculation

Peter Blaha pblaha at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Mar 4 23:07:48 CET 2004

> I followed your suggestion and selected an angle a little bit smaller and
> larger than 90. But the symmetry still does not work and the error
> information is still that"-3 missing".

Update your WIEN2k version!!
I do not get the "-3 missing", though I admit I still have problems with
your struct file, but this might be because of the format you sent the
struct file.
In any case, CXZ monoclinic should be checked with doubled P type lattice.
You can use supercell to create it. This setup works without problem.