[Wien] a serious problem about "symmetry" for antiferromagnetic CoO in wien2k calculation

xinzheng xinzheng at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Thu Mar 4 15:50:29 CET 2004

Dear Peter and all,

Thanks a lot for your attention!!!

I followed your suggestion and selected an angle a little bit smaller and
larger than 90. But the symmetry still does not work and the error
information is still that"-3 missing".

Actually, a problem appears from the very beginning when I accepted the
structure file the program suggested. An error information "Error -
incorrect space group symbol" appeared at that time. The space group
calculated by sgroup is 12c2/m. Then I do "nn" and "sgroup", it is still
fine. But for "symmetry", I was told "-3 missing".

Thanks a lot for your patience!!!

Have a nice day!

Sincere

Xinzheng