[Wien] optics code

Hongming Weng whoming at sohu.com
Mon Mar 8 03:19:23 CET 2004

Dear Claudia Ambrosch-Draxl,

        Thank you very much for this good and detailed paper on optical package in WIEN2K.
Would you please tell me whethere the Kramers-Kronig relations is the same or not when the
time-reversal symmetry is kept or broken? I have read the code in SRC_kram, it seems that
the K-K relation is the same when doing non-spin-orbital calculation as when taking account
into spin-orbital coupling.
        Thank you very much!

Yours,
Whoming