[Wien] About isplit!!

Hong, SamPyo likedew at phys.ksu.edu
Wed Mar 17 03:45:35 CET 2004

Dear Wien users,

I have a trouble with the following error; this error happens in the
middle of SCF cycles running, for example 4th or 5th cycle.
------------------------
STOP  LAPW0 END
STOP  LAPW1 END
STOP  LAPW1 END
STOP  LAPW1 END
STOP  LAPW1 END
STOP FERMI - Error
cp: .in.tmp: A file or directory in the path name does not exist.
rm: .in.tmp: A file or directory in the path name does not exist.
rm: .in.tmp1: A file or directory in the path name does not exist.

I searched UG and all the emails in this forum; I found that this kind
of problems were reported already and discussed by several users BUT
none of them suggests any working solution... If anyone solved this
problem successfully, it will be very nice to post your ideas in this
forum. Thanks in advance.

Sampyo