[Wien] About isplit!!

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Wed Mar 17 09:26:44 CET 2004

My guess is that your disk got full, or your quota was reached, unless
it is related to LAPW2, and it really is a "FERMI Error". For that, read
the FAQ on www.wien2k.at

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.

--
Dr. Torsten Andersen                     TA-web: http://deep.at/myspace/
AG Hübner, Department of Physics, Kaiserslautern University, and