[Wien] Anyone ever compiled with pessl before?

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Tue Mar 23 09:30:35 CET 2004

The machines-file  you describe is suited only for fine grain.  For k-point, you'll have to write 32 lines, each corresponding to one processor ;-)
If you still have more k-points than processors, k-point parallellization is normally most efficient.  Only for very big systems, where there are just a few (or one) k-point, and where very large matrix sizes are necessary, fine grain par. is necessary.

Kevin.