[Wien] problem with DOS

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Tue Mar 23 09:48:45 CET 2004

Angelica,

More Information Please !

Tetra (the DOS program) uses one input file, case.int.    It needs valid case.struct and case.qtl.

Sending your structure file, case.int, and the header of case.qtl, together with some hint of what you'd like to see, might help us help you ...
And what does 'not succeeding' mean ?  Tetra crashes, produces zero output, ridiculous output, ... ?

willing to help but for the moment not able to,

Kevin.