[Wien] MINE

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Tue Mar 23 09:54:36 CET 2004

Hello,

though I've never heard anyone complain about the way my e-mails appear on the ML itself, it seems the archive has problems with the format in which I send mails (just some default MS Outlook, though).  I remember changing settings some months ago to solve this problem (you see just junk in the archive).  Now it appears that lately, my e-mails have again been reduced to junk in the archive (there's just some short 'readable' period a few months ago ).
I think it's not due to the way people look at the messages, but really due to the wien ml archive software itself.
I'll try to check my e-mail configuration again...  I really hate this sort of thing :-(

Kevin.