[Wien] muffin tin approximation

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Wed May 5 19:44:25 CEST 2004

If I understand you correctly, just taking the 00 - component of a potential calculated up to lmax > 0 is not okay for you?  You really want to do the SCF calculation with an 'old fashioned' MT potential?

In this case, you might want to set 'V-NMT' in case.in1 to 0.  It is the third number on the second line of case.in1.  It's set to 4 by default.
I would not just change the LM list in case.in2.

Kevin.