[Wien] ifc compatability with red-hat 9

Sherif Yehia wien542002 at yahoo.com
Fri May 7 13:36:03 CEST 2004

Dear WiWiensers:

This question addressed before on the FAQ

Problem: The Intel ififcompiler version 7.1 is
incompatible with REREDHAT.0 (or other Linux version
with the same new clclibthis is also documented at
InIntelseb site). We hope that this will be fixed soon
by Intel (July 3rd 2003).
WeWenhuiiXiexixiewhun20.ipiphyc.cncnfound a solution
for this problem:
1-Add a file named aaaaa in
/opt/inintelompiler70/iaia/lib .
2-compile it: gcgccO3 -c aaaaa
3-change ififcfcfgn /opt/inintelompiler70/iaia/bin

My question is can I get more help please on what
to do in "step by step"  with  ififcfcfg
I put that option "after compiling aaaaa" in the
Linker for sisiteconfigut still compiler is
incompatible with REREDHAT.0 .

Thanks all for your kikindlyelp
with regard
ShSherif