[Wien] ifc compatability with red-hat 9

Sherif Yehia wien542002 at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 00:17:28 CEST 2004

Dear L. D. Marks

     Thanks very much for your clear and organized
explanations
regarding setting ifc compiler with Redhat9.0 It work
very nice.
I just would like to post also what you guided me in
the .bashrc
so other as well can use it
    export PATH=$PATH:$WIENROOT:.
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=opt/intel/mkl/lib/32:/opt/intel/compiler70/ia32/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

   with my best wishes

   Sherif Yehia