[Wien] Wien compilation in IBM SP4

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Tue May 25 08:40:56 CEST 2004

Dear Alonso,

it would be nice to know under which conditions you got this result and
why you think it is more wrong than the other result you refer to. 1mRy
is not much... was it obtained with "run_lapw -ec 0.0001", or another
convergence criterion?

Which SP4 configuration? CPU? Compiler? essl? operating system?

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.

--
Dr. Torsten Andersen                     TA-web: http://deep.at/myspace/
AG Hübner, Department of Physics, Kaiserslautern University, and