[Wien] Problem with orbital moment.

jan kunes kunes at yammer.ucdavis.edu
Wed May 26 23:47:06 CEST 2004

Ruben,

when you put your magnetization in plane the symmetry of the system is
lowered. Lapwdm uses the symmetry (case.struct) and if it is inconsistent
with the magnetization direction it should stop (and it seems that
nomessage is produced). This looks like to be your problem (check your
output file for massages like det = 0 or similar). In any case make sure
that you use the proper symmetry (and corresponding klist).

Jan