[Wien] Problem with orbital moment.

Ruben Weht ruweht at cnea.gov.ar
Thu May 27 19:13:21 CEST 2004

Dear Jan,

Thanks a lot for your answer.
You are right, the program stops because it finds an error
in a symmetry.
It finds a determinant equal to 0.5 and then stops.

I think I am using the correct struct file, the one that
came from initso.

The symmetries that lapwdm does like are like this one:

-1 1 0 0.0000000
 0 1 0 0.0000000
 0 0-1 0.0000000

(remember this is an hexagonal system....).

Anyhow, I will try to check it again.....

Thanks a lot,

   Ruben