[Wien] Electron Density Plots

krutibas panda krutibas at hotmail.com
Thu May 27 23:09:07 CEST 2004

Dear Wien2k users,

I am trying to plot the electron density maps.  After editing the  case.in2
file, i am recalculating the valence density using x lapw2. It gives me the
following error in doing so.

forrtl: severe (24): end-of-file during read, unit 10, file
/tmp/TiB2-0.02.vector
Image              PC        Routine            Line        Source
lapw2              0810988D  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw2              080DF189  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw2              080DF780  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw2              080F1763  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw2              080533C0  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown

Stack trace terminated abnormally.
0.110u 0.020s 0:00.13 100.0%	0+0k 0+0io 298pf+0w

Does anybody know what the problem is? Please respond.

thanks
krutibas