[Wien] otimization of V

Belkadi Amina amina_belkadi2003 at yahoo.fr
Thu Nov 4 11:40:04 CET 2004

Dears WIEN users,
I have some question for the calculation of the properties of matérial:
  1- why we change the Gmin :  I have remarked that it change the time of calculation but the thing that a don't understand is what's the relation between the time of calculation and the Gmin ? for exemple for me i have use 9 at the place of 7.
   2-in the optimization of volume specially in the k-list file : why we take the k-list by default ? my structure is hexagonel
  3- in the calculation of GGA: when i have calculated my optimization of volume, i have used firstly Gmax=14 and next i have changed to 24 because i have a probleme and with Gmax=24 i have a good result so what i want here is i want to know the reason .
i ask this questions because i am a novice in wien
thank lot

Thanks a bunch

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis.Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !