[Wien] parallel compile seems to default to rsh

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Tue Nov 16 22:31:41 CET 2004

In the beginning of the file, there is a variable
set remote = ssh  (or rsh, evidently)

Change this variable to your preferred setting in lapw1para, lapw2para ...

Kevin Jorissen

EMAT - Electron Microscopy for Materials Science   (http://webhost.ua.ac.be/emat/)
Dept. of Physics

UA - Universiteit Antwerpen