[Wien] parallel compile seems to default to rsh

Michael Gurnett michael.gurnett at kau.se
Tue Nov 16 23:08:09 CET 2004

Yes. I found it in lapw0 (the only one I'm interested in), Unfortuantly, I'm
still having major problems. Apart from what I believe is a bug in
siteconfig which seem to create the wrong MP option in parallel options, I
seem only able to run one mpi ie if I define in the machinefile
lapw0: alpha1
or
lapw0:beta:1
it works, but if I have
lapw0:alpha:1 beta:1
it crashes

I can honestly sa y that mpi is driving me nuts

Mick