[Wien] Once again about Ni non-magnetic bcc calculation

Peter Blaha pblaha at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Nov 24 11:54:43 CET 2004

The only thing I can think of are then the energy parameters.
As you change volume the E-parameter for Ni 3d might be set bei the
E-top/bottom criterium, or may be kept fixed at 0.3 Ry.
The latter is NOT good, in particular for compressed volumes.

Have you tried -in1new; and if yes, checked that it sets identical
LOs ? (otherwise you must adjust the criteria for this.

Regards