[Wien] Site occupancy in multi-atom cell

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Tue Oct 19 10:57:38 CEST 2004

Impossible.
You have to specify the exact content of the unit cell, and then wien will calculate its electronic structure from first principles.
THe only thing you can do is generate a supercell, fill it with some configuration, and do a calculation, and repeat that for different configurations.
Or use other software ;-)

Kevin Jorissen

EMAT - Electron Microscopy for Materials Science   (http://webhost.ua.ac.be/emat/)
Dept. of Physics