[Wien] Compile error

fecher fecher at mail.uni-mainz.de
Sat Oct 30 13:10:12 CEST 2004

Check the makefiles, and you will find that themake file try to clean the
directory before (!) it starts to compile (this is important if you made any
changes, otherwise it will take the old object files). But, if you compile
for the first time, there is nothing to be cleaned up, therfore you receive
the error message.
If you receive this message in a recompile run, then you can be sure that
something went wrong in the previous try to compile and no object files were
produced.
Check youre Fortran manuals for more details.

For the remaining question check old comments.