[Wien] Compile error

L. D. Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Sat Oct 30 14:29:14 CEST 2004

In the compilation, the scripts youdo a "make clean" first which removes
any old xxx.o files. The message you are seeing indicates that there was
nothing to clean, and as it indicates it is not relevant (ignored).

As to what the memory not being allocated means, no idea. What system and
compiler (this matters in terems of what things mean)?

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 liuzw03 at st.lzu.edu.cn wrote:

> Dear Users,
> When I compiled the latest version WIEN2k.04_10,I got the following messages:
>

> SRC_balsac-utils/compile.msg:make: [clean] Error 1 (ignored)
> SRC_elast/compile.msg:make: [clean] Error 1 (ignored)
> SRC_eosfit/compile.msg:make: [clean] Error 1 (ignored)
> SRC_fsgen/compile.msg:make: [clean] Error 1 (ignored)
> SRC_optimize/compile.msg:make: [clean] Error 1 (ignored)
> SRC_phonon/compile.msg:make: [clean] Error 1 (ignored)
> SRC_trig/compile.msg:make: [clean] Error 1 (ignored)
>

> And when I tried to optimize my case,It showed that
> memory at 85a7210 not allocated
>
> Please help me.I will appreciate you kindness sincerely.

Laurence Marks
MSE Rm 2036 Cook Hall
2225 N Campus Drive
Northwestern University