[Wien] Fe(111) surface - LAPW0 error

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Tue Sep 7 08:27:22 CEST 2004

Dear Mr. Sun,

you should probably use a smaller mixing factor (0.01-0.05), but since
it stops already in the first lapw0 this can not be the problem (yet).

Sorry, but I didn't see any attachment... but here are a few suggestions:

Is there any information in case.dayfile?
How much of the expected output in case.output0 is present?
Any information on the screen when it terminates?
Does it work if you compile with -O0?
Does sgroup complain about something/anything?

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.

--
Dr. Torsten Andersen        TA-web: http://deep.at/myspace/
AG Hübner, Department of Physics, Kaiserslautern University