[Wien] QTL-B VALUE

arnaud.vasseur at caramail.com arnaud.vasseur at caramail.com
Thu Sep 9 12:04:39 CEST 2004

Dear wien users,
I am running WIEN2K under AIX system; I have performed my scf calculation without problem and my system converges well. When I run the command x lapw2 –qtl I get the following message:

1525-001 The READ statement on the file test.energy cannot be completed because the end of the file was reached. The programme will stop.

I check my test.energy file and I found it empty!!!!
I am puzzled that this file is empty in spite of my calculation ended successfully.
Is there any suggestion?

Thank you.

A. vasseur