[Wien] QTL-B VALUE

Stefaan Cottenier Stefaan.Cottenier at fys.kuleuven.ac.be
Thu Sep 9 12:37:43 CEST 2004

Did you run this on an AIX system with a queuing system? In that case the
files in your scratch directory are lost once the job is finished. If you do
x lapw2 -qtl later interactively, I guess this might lead to your error.
Solution: either make your working directory the scratch directory (if you
have enough space there), or include x lapw2 -qtl in your job that is
executed by the queue, directly after the run_lapw command.

Stefaan