[Wien] QTL-B VALUE

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Thu Sep 9 14:11:37 CEST 2004

Did you run it in parallel? Then you would have nonempty test.energy_1,
etc.,

And if you have a spin-polarised case, you need to use -up or -dn when
you call lapw2, and the corresponding files would be test.energy[up|dn].

Otherwise, it should be there. It is on my AIX systems - and, btw.,
Stefaan, it is usually not in the scratch directory...

If it still doesn't appear, you should probably check the compilation -
update compilers, libraries, etc.

Best regards,
Torsten.

--
Dr. Torsten Andersen        TA-web: http://deep.at/myspace/
AG Hübner, Department of Physics, Kaiserslautern University