[Wien] structgen

Peter Blaha pblaha at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Sep 13 14:11:46 CEST 2004

When using w2web and a spacegroup, you need only on set of fractional
coordinates for each of the non-equivalent atoms. w2web will then generate
automatically the equivalent set (all the other fractional coordinates).

When using the lattice type (P,B,F,H,..) only, you must specify ALL
atomic positions.