[Wien] How to construct struct file of supercell withR type lattice

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Thu Sep 30 11:58:35 CEST 2004

Two ways :

1./  Implement it yourself.  This is not very hard.  I did it a long time ago, but unfortunately I cannot find the code anymore.
2./  Convert your simple structure to another lattice type, eg. hexagonal or primitive.  These lattices are supported by supercell.

Kevin Jorissen

EMAT - Electron Microscopy for Materials Science   (http://webhost.ua.ac.be/emat/)
Dept. of Physics

UA - Universiteit Antwerpen