[Wien] more detais on the 'important correction on lapw1c_mpi'...

Valerio Bellini vbellini at unimo.it
Sat Apr 9 03:01:13 CEST 2005

Dear Wien2k developers,
(and to whom in the users community that
might be interested)
Today I have checked in the wien2k web page and found
that in the new version an 'important correction'
has been made for the complex mpi version of lapw1.
a similar important fix has been found for 'mini' and
'min_lapw'.
In this last case some details of the error has been given
and the error itself might be less problematic, since
it just implies that the convergence in a minimization
procedure was spolied..
But what does 'important correction' on lapw1 mean actually?
Do I have to trust the results I got so far or a MAJOR
bug has been found?
And since when is that error there?
Only in the 05 version or in all the versions so far?
It would be very nice if you can provide more details
on this 'lapw1' correction.
Thank you in advance for your kind help,
regards,
Valerio