[Wien] more detais on the 'important correction on lapw1c_mpi'...

Peter Blaha pblaha at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Apr 8 19:22:35 CEST 2005

Sorry, I thought that this was all discussed also on the mailing list, but
probably we switched at some time only to those participation on the
mpi-discussions.

There was a severe bug in the complex mpi version of lapw1  (lapw1c_mpi)
concerning the nonspherical matrix elements. It was not present in early
versions, but at some stage when the hns performance was increased, the
complex version had this bug (I'm not sure when this happened, maybe last
summer ?).

Please compare your lapw1c_mpi with a regular lapw1c run (maybe at reduced
matrix size). Identical eigenvalues must appear!