[Wien] post-doc fellow

Lyudmila Dobysheva lyu at otf.pti.udm.ru
Thu Apr 14 14:11:30 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 05 April 2005 08:53, Prof. Dr. Nazma Ikram wrote:
> We are in the process of installing Wein2k on one of our systems. However,
> we dont have expertise in this program.
> We can afford a post-doctoral fellow, who can teach us the basics of the
> program.
> Is there any one interested in spending a few summer months in Pakistan?

Dear Prof. Dr. Nazma Ikram,

Just in case that you do not still have a proposal suitable for you: you'll,
maybe, decide to modify your demands. I cannot afford few summer months, but
I'd like to propose some another variant of working with you and helping you
in studiing the WIEN package. Please if you are interested, write me what
systems do you plan to calculate, whom do you want to study, what do you want
to achieve at the end of this cooperation.

Sincerely yours
  Lyudmila Dobysheva
Phys.-Techn. Institute of       | Tel.(home):   7 (3412) 442118
Ural Br. of Russian Ac. of Sci. | Tel.(office): 7 (3412) 218988
426001 Izhevsk, ul.Kirova 132   | Fax:          7 (3412) 250614
RUSSIA                          | E-mail: lyu at otf.fti.udmurtia.su