[Wien] ifc 8.1 and mkl7.2

Chandrika rcais at cal3.vsnl.net.in
Thu Apr 28 06:36:31 CEST 2005

Hello Wien users,
I ahve been reading about  problems in running Wien2k 05 with ifc 8.1 and mkl7.2. I have installed it on my machine,ie, PIV,  RedHat9 with ifc 8.1 and mkl7.2. The example for TiC was fine. Other ceramics we have been trying also seem to be working fine (I am not getting any error messages).
Is is possible that there might be errors that I cannot pin-point?
As I am a new user please advice whether I should continue using these ifc & mkl or should I change?
Thank you
Chandrika