[Wien] Lapw0 Segmentation fault

Stefaan Cottenier stefaan.cottenier at fys.kuleuven.ac.be
Thu Apr 28 07:03:01 CEST 2005

If nothing else helps, you can replace your lapw0 by the precompiled
lapw0 you find among the precompiled executables at the wien2k download
page. This is not an ideal solution (slow version), but as it concerns
only lapw0 this is not so problematic. The precompiled executables are
slow, but very stable and not much prone at all to segmentation fault
problems.

Stefaan