[Wien] Optical properties

Ali Reshak maalidph at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 4 07:14:06 CEST 2005

hi
i think you used broadening....please do your calculations for optical properties with out broadening then you will get the reflectivity..
best wishes

Ardalan Armin <armin.com at gmail.com> wrote:
Dear.

It's no matter that the reflectivity file to be zero. Do you obtained
the dielectric files? I mean case.epsilon. So you can drive
reflectivity and other linear optical constant from epsilon with a
simple programing.

Good luck

@rdalan. at rmin