[Wien] Optical properties

Jailton Almeida Jailton.Almeida at fysik.uu.se
Thu Aug 4 14:37:32 CEST 2005

Dear Ardalan,

Yes, I got the dielectric function (case.epsilon) for the system.
Sure, once one has the dielectric function one is able to calculate
the reflectivity  and some other optical quantities from the dielectric
function. However, since Wien2k code writes such quantities out
I think no program is necessary.

Best,
Jailton