[Wien] more on pathscale and ifort64 : ACML

stargmoon stargmoon at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 19:51:19 CEST 2005

Dear Stefaan,

Thanks a lot! I had tried to compile WIEN2k on our
machines with pathscaler compiler plus acml 2.6 (it
was claimed that scalapck and blacs are built in). For
the single mode, the compilation went smoothly.
However, for parallel mode, some undefined references
were found.

What is your libg2c? I mean the its function. why do
you need it?

One more stupid question, does "pgf90 + libmpi" have
the same function as "mpif90" does?

Best,

Stargmoon

--- Stefaan Cottenier