[Wien] Compile problems in Redhat Enterprise 3

Jeff Spirko spirko at Lehigh.EDU
Fri Aug 12 16:00:50 CEST 2005

Steven,

You have manually installed the rpm's for the intel compilers
instead of running the scripts from intel.  If you do this, you must
go to the directories where you placed the files and change the word
<INSTALLDIR> to the directory where they are installed.

If you cannot figure out how to do this, then it is recommended to
use the intel installation scripts.

Regards,
-Jeff Spirko