[Wien] How can i install wien2k on the doual xenon?

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Aug 17 09:39:58 CEST 2005

I don't know what   Error 127 means (and when it shows up ?). Most likely
some system error on your computer.

"Lapw1para Permission denied "   usually comes from some wrong installation
(either not using the original sources or not using the recommended
procedure described with the "registration email" or on the web).

The shell script   lapw1para_lapw (in $WIENROOT) must have "execution
permission"  (ls -als lapw1pa*  must show some      rwx   characters!)
and lapw1para must be a link to  lapw1para_lapw.

Can you use the sequential WIEN ?
Can you rsh or ssh (whatever you have chosen during siteconfig) to your
machines WITHOUT password ??