[Wien] How can i install wien2k on the doual xenon?

reza osaty reza.osaty at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 11:47:46 CEST 2005

Dear Dr.Blaha
  Excuse me! i only want to use concurrent cpu1 & cpu2 on my dual xeon
system to quickly calculate .
i think, i should use .machines file as like userguide explanation
but i can't use concurrent them .
when i want to install wien2k , i select share memory and so on as like
userguide explanation; but i see these error.
 Best Wishes