[Wien] problem with init_phonon_lapw

Chandrika rcais at cal3.vsnl.net.in
Tue Aug 23 13:26:04 CEST 2005

Dear Dr Blaha,
Thank you for the suggestions. I tried to run it without accepting the
default SGROUP. I gave the following inputs :
1) RMT & number range : 1.6 1-64 (I got RMT 1.6 for vol optimisation)
2) Reduction in % : 5
3) Do you accept these radii : a
4) nn specify : 2.1
5) saved outputnn file shows 24 atoms instead of 64
6) sgroup asks for editing : How do I change it ? I gave option c
7) do you want to use the new structure file : n
8) continue with lstart or edit case1.struct_st file : c
9) Space group changed to 99 (P 4 m m) from 225 Fm-3m

I ran the calculations upto dstart but they do not end (it has been running
for 3 hrs). I am running it on a P IV . Although there are no messages have
I got the inputs right?
Also how do I give the correct input for sgroup?
Thank you very much
Chandrika