[Wien] problem with init_phonon_lapw

Chandrika rcais at cal3.vsnl.net.in
Thu Aug 25 11:09:27 CEST 2005

Dear Dr Blaha,
Thank you very much.
I am working with Wien2k_05 (not the latest).
As you said, dstart was taking several hours. I could not complete it with
my 64 atom input file (after  xnn it reduced to 24 atoms) which generated 4
struct files - 3 had 0 symmetry & 1 had 1 symmetry.
I tried with a 1x1x1 (8 atom) supercelland could finish dstart as well as
run_phonon.
I will now try with the latest Wien 05 version.
Thanks once again for your help.
Chandrika