[Wien] error while loading shared libraries: libguide.so:

Bohdan Andriyevsky bandri at tu.koszalin.pl
Thu Aug 25 12:33:59 CEST 2005

Dear WIEN2k users,
After the first start of the test SCF calculation with TiC on PC the
following communication was appeared in the STDOUT:

/home/wien2k_05.4/lapw1: error while loading shared libraries:
libguide.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Which could be the possible reasons of this? (I have no this problem on
the other my PC with identical Linux OS.)

Thanks in advance for yours replies.

B. Andriyevsky